Over the last decade, Granite Depot has installed over 25,000 granite, marble and quartz countertops for residential homeowners in Columbia and the surrounding Richland County area. With almost two dozen locations throughout the states of North and South Carolina, we are ideally placed to serve our valued customers for many more decades to come. Here's what you can expect when you choose Granite Depot for your next project.
Since our founding, Granite Depot has been entirely family owned and operated. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and our installation and we are totally committed to exceeding our customers' expectations with every project.
Our designers especially love to work on turning your vision – for a kitchen, bathroom or any other space – into reality while keeping the entire process from initial design to final checklist as easy and as painless as possible for our clients.
There is no reason to settle for second best when the team at Granite Depot stands ready to help you make the best granite countertop design choices for the spaces in your home. We only use the finest materials and the most up-to-date installation techniques. Our installers are expertly trained, state licensed and privately bonded.
We Specialize in Countertops
Granite Depot deals exclusively in granite, marble and quartz countertops giving our staff an enormous amount of experience in dealing with these natural materials. Among the major benefits that this experience and expertise brings are:
- The most affordable prices – Our 20 locations have been strategically located to conveniently serve every corner of both North and South Carolina. We utilize multiple suppliers for the stone and quantity of materials we use, we always get the best prices and pass those savings on to our customers.
- The quickest turnaround – Lowes and Home Depot take upwards of 4-6 weeks to have material delivered. Then it takes another 2-3 weeks to have it installed. Granite Depot can cut that time by over 50%. We guarantee that your countertops will be installed and fully functional in no more than 7 business days from time of contract signing.
- The widest selection of materials – With thousands of colors and patterns – as well as finishes and edging – available from our suppliers, we are confident that we can deliver a product that matches both the current décor of your home as well as your individual sense of style.
Our Finished Quality is Unmatched
The entire team at Granite Depot is enthusiastic about our product and passionate about superior customer service. Indeed, it is the dedication and commitment of our staff that truly differentiates us from our competitors. Here are a few other reasons why we outpace the competition:
- We never subcontract any of our installations and the client will always get a single point of contact with our company.
- We offer a complete solution that handles all the details and coordination between the design and installation teams.
- Our in-house experts are always available to help you make a reasoned decision.
- We understand that our clients want the installation done as quickly as possible and as little inconvenience caused as possible.
- We offer a one year guarantee on our installation workmanship and a 25-year warranty with our countertop sealer.
Speed of Delivery
While installing over 25,000 different countertops the Carolinas, Granite Depot has learned a thing or two about properly managing the process. In fact, we have developed a simple 5-step process that works no matter what unforeseen situations are encountered. Here is a quick rundown on it:
- Obtain an estimate – Online or in person, just describe your project to us. We will be back in touch with an estimate in 24 hours.
- Choose your stone – For many homeowners, this is the most enjoyable part of the process. Take as much or as little time as you need with our staff to make the right decision.
- Schedule the templating – We ensure that the final installation will go smoothly by having one of our techs make all the necessary measurements in your home.
- Allow for fabrication – Delivery and fabrication of the stone will only take 5-7 business days – far shorter than any other provider in the area.
- We do the installation – If everything else has gone as planned, this will be the easiest part of the process – We guarantee it!
A Final Word About Us
So, if you are a homeowner in the Carolinas looking for the easiest and most seamless granite countertop buying and installation experience, please contact us at Granite Depot. You can fill out our free estimate form here or call us directly at
(803) 956-4555 .
Ready for the kitchen of your dreams?
Get Your Free Estimate Now
Follow Us Online
Our Columbia Showroom Location
Mon-Fri: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
"To provide our customers with the highest quality of workmanship, craftsmanship and quality of stone, while keeping our products affordable."