Creating your dream kitchen is going to require precisely the right cabinetry, appliances, and countertops. Quartz countertops offer an impressive variety of colors and patterns and are an excellent alternative to natural stone for your kitchen or bath.
Discovering the Loveliness of Quartz
You have a dream vision of your perfect kitchen or bathroom. This vision may include stunning granite or marble countertops, but quartz countertops are a beautiful and durable alternative to conventional natural stone for your home. Quartz countertops are fabricated from engineered stone that’s not only highly durable, it’s also naturally hygienic. Their maintenance is incredibly simple and the array of colors and patterns in which quartz is available is widely varied. Quartz also offers much greater continuity of pattern than do slabs of granite or marble. No matter your design needs, quartz countertops can provide your dream kitchen with its final, perfect touch and many decades of easy care and superior durability.
- Provide a hygienic surface that offers a cleaner area for food preparation and family activities.
- Can be perfectly matched, regardless of the colors or pattern.
- Can be created to fit your exact requirements, something that isn’t possible with natural stones like granite or marble.
- Are extremely heat resistant and won’t likely be harmed by hot pots or pans, or heated hair styling implements like curling irons.
Their durability and functionality ensure that quartz countertops are an excellent investment in your home. Whatever the specifications of your project, whether adding on to your existing home, building a new home, or performing your dream remodel for your perfect kitchen, quartz countertops are an outstanding option.
Ready for the kitchen of your dreams?
Get Your Free Estimate Now
Follow Us Online
Choosing Quartz for Your
Quartz are engineered using about 93% crushed quartz, along with 7% binding agents (resin) and pigments. The pigments give quartz color variations that can be perfectly matched to fit nearly any personal style and taste reflected in your home. They’re also very hygienic for your kitchens and bathrooms because the engineered stone does not contain pores like those in natural stones.
- Can be endlessly customized to match nearly any style, taste, or décor.
- Are extremely durable and long-lasting.
- Are easy to care for and require only a damp rag for cleaning.
- Offer easy matching for seams.
- Have superior resistance to scratches and chips.
Countertops can be designed specifically to fit in your space, regardless of its dimensions. Where seams are necessary, they are less noticeable than those in natural stone. Some quartz countertops can even be fabricated as a single slab that requires no seams at all. The beauty of quartz countertops for your kitchens and bathrooms can even be enhanced with the addition of glass or metal flakes that impart a special depth to the patterns in the stone.
Further Considerations for Quartz Countertops
Quartz countertops have more advantages than some other types of countertops, such as:
- They can be finished in a variety of ways to give them a highly polished shine, the rough-and-tumble texture of limestone, the smoother matte of natural granite, or one of many others. They’re all equally hygienic and easy to clean, requiring only a damp cloth.
- They’re completely non-porous and won’t ever harbor bacteria or become stained like unsealed marble or granite countertops.
- They don’t require any type of harsh cleanser, and, unless you choose to use it, even a mild cleanser is typically unnecessary.
- They don’t need to be sealed like natural stone countertops do.
- They’re easy to match with a simple call to the manufacturer.
A Stunning Array of Quartz Colors
The variety of quartz colors in engineered stone countertops is growing every day in Columbia, South Carolina; not only that, new patterns are also coming onto the market on a regular basis.
- Vibrant Hues – Deep reds and vibrant blues can be hard to find in natural stone countertops, but can be easily created in exactly the shade you need with quartz colors.
- Consistent Colors – Quartz colors do not change throughout the countertop. They are consistent in every part of the slab.
- Easy Matching – Marble and granite can be difficult to match properly, especially after a long period of time. Quartz colors hold their consistency for the life of the countertop and can be easily matched by the manufacturer.
While granite offers many different colors and patterns and marble offers a gorgeously elegant option for your kitchen or bathroom, quartz colors can be fabricated to compliment any type of décor, home, taste, or style with quartz countertops.
We offer a selection of dozens of different quartz slabs to ensure you find the right pattern and colors for your dream kitchen in with quartz countertops.
Quartz Countertops for Your Dream Kitchen
You may dream of the most durable and long-lasting surfaces in your kitchen or you may want easy maintenance and exceptional hygiene, or perhaps your vision is a perfectly patterned that can’t be had with natural stone. No matter what your requirements are for your dream kitchen, quartz kitchen countertops probably fit them.
- They’re exceptionally resistant to damage from heat, scratches, chips, fading, discoloration, and staining.
- Quartz kitchen countertops don’t require abrasive or otherwise harsh cleansers. In fact, most messes can be wiped up with a damp cloth, no soap needed.
- They don’t harbor bacteria or other germs because they’re completely non-porous.
You can’t complete your dream kitchen without the right quartz countertops. Our kitchen visualizer tool can help you get a better idea of how your kitchen will look once it’s complete.
Quartz Vanity Tops for Your Dream Bathroom
Quartz bathroom countertops are an exceptional choice for any home due to their hygienic nature. In an area where bacteria and viruses can quickly proliferate, you can rest assured that not a single colony will be able to take root on your Columbia quartz vanity tops.
Our bathroom visualizer tool can help you get a better idea of how much quartz vanity tops can improve the look of your bathroom.
Cost of Quartz Countertops
Getting Quartz Countertops in a Simple 5-Step Process
At Granite Depot, we know how busy you are from day to day. That’s why we simplified the process of getting your new quartz countertops into five convenient steps.
- Fill out our simple estimate request form. Just click below to access our estimate request form. Our Design Specialists are dedicated to getting in touch with you within just 24 hours.
- Come to the store to choose your quartz countertops. Along with our dozens of quartz slabs, we also offer a variety of different edges to customize your countertops.
- Have the template created. We’ll measure your space and lay out the template. In just five to seven business days, you can count on your countertop installation.
- Your quartz countertops are fabricated. Not only will we double-check the template and inspect the slab, we’ll cut it to size and finish it to your specifications.
- It’s the big day! The last step is the most important: your quartz countertop installation will be fast and professional so you can start enjoying your dream remodel.
We’re ready to help bring your dream kitchen or bathroom into reality. We invite you to click below to fill out our easy estimate request form to get started.
Our Quartz Countertops Showroom Location
Mon-Fri: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
"To provide our customers with the highest quality of workmanship, craftsmanship and quality of stone, while keeping our products affordable."